I am a hardcore Jeopardy! viewer. I play along every single day- never miss an episode! Tonight, one particular contestant stole America's heart and even trended on twitter. Now, a two-day champion, allow me to introduce you to Eureka Nutt, a paralegal from "the Valley" (LA, California). I wonder if "paralegal" is her cover. We all know what goes down in the Valley. She talks about becoming a star on Jeopardy! on her online video but we all know with a name like Eureka Nutt she already is one!
When something is of particular excitement, my friend Valerie and I always say "Yahtzee!" with an accompanied hand gesture. But I think "Eureka Nutt!" might start moving into the rotation of my most used catch phrases! Thank you, Jeopardy- and Eureka, I'm sure you've dealt with this your entire life. Congratulations on ending up on the small screen- but not as a porn star or anything.
Now Playing: "We Own the Sky" by M83
- ► 2015 (29)
- ► 2014 (83)
- ► 2013 (232)
- ► 2012 (255)
- Nail Polish of the Moment: Quarter of a Cent-Cherr...
- SAG Awards 2011: Best Dressed
- Twitter Talk (More Beauty Questions)
- Nail Polish of the Moment: Playa del Platinum by E...
- Beauty Tag: Random Questions
- Beauty Tag: This or That
- KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCKIN' ON 7'S DOOR!
- Water Fast Update: Day 5
- Polish of the Moment: InStyle Red by OPI
- As If?!
- Water Fast Update: Day 3
- Water Fasting
- Nail Polish of the Moment
- File Sharing
- Golden Globes 2011- Best Dressed
- The Look For Less: NAIL POLISH DUPE ALERT!
- Beauty Alert! Birchbox Edition
- Book Update! Chapter 2 Is Finished!
- Nail Polish Addiction
- Book Update: Chapter 1 Is Finished!
- 2011 Astrological Guide!
- 2010 Favorites!
- Happy New Year!
- ▼ January (25)
- Krista Roman
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- I'm 30 and living life in beautiful Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I hold a journalism degree from West Virginia University. I have worked in television news, fashion marketing, PR, and cosmetic sales. My love for writing and sharing with the world my various passions is strong. One of my many ambitions is to be published and continue creating in the fields of digital and print media, literature and film. In my free time, I enjoy listening to music, going to concerts, reading, following Pittsburgh sports and traveling as often as possible. Some of my favorite things include beauty, style, architecture, books, tarot and astrology, thrifting and my shih-tzu, Ireland. If you have any questions or comments, I would love to hear from you!