Saturday, July 13, 2013
1. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment.
I really wanted the cute little leopard travel bag and free goodies Elizabeth Arden was giving out so I picked this up to qualify. I've been looking for a good hand cream. I'm not in love with this one but it's good enough.
2. Clarins Intense Blue Eyeliner.
This is from the new Fall collection. It's somewhat of a midnight blue that leans a bit like a blackened purple. It goes really well with my fair skin and dark green eyes. The attached brush is also a nice touch.
3. Chanel Summer Collection Nail Polishes in Azure (657) and Bel-Argus (667).
I've really been drawn to these types of jewel-toned colors lately. These varnishes have a metallic finish to them and they're very pretty for manicures or pedicures.
4. Zara Studded Leather Bowling Bag.
I'm so glad I checked up on this bag because it went on sale. It's now one of my favorites in my collection. The color is perfect and the leather is supple. It's a good size but very lightweight. I hope I can keep her clean.
-Rampage Orbinksy Jelly (Nude with gold Bow)
-Rampage Oberdene Jelly (Black with gold Studs)
-Restricted Kally (Gold with colored Jewels)
As much as I wish I was a high heel type of girl, I'd much rather be comfortable in the summer. These flat sandals are fun and easy to throw on and off. I love that jellies are back in style. I got all 3 on sale. Nice for the pool.
6. Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Primer.
I was never a fan of foundation primer until I tried this out. I have very dry skin and moisturizing is key for me. Because I shower at night, sometimes I don't have the time when I'm getting ready in the day to apply cream and allow it to settle into my skin. This product is the perfect solution.
7. Kate Spade Mikas Pond Stacy Leather Wallet in Gold.
My favorite color. I love this! It's so cute and looks perfect with my new Zara bag.
8. Memory Card Reader.
I've said for months on end that I'm going to transfer all of my pictures and video from my BlackBerry (5 years worth) onto my computer. I finally ordered something to make this happen. Let's hope it works because I need to join the rest of civilization already and get an iPhone (and Instagram)!
9. Waverly and Irving Champagne Mason Jar Candles (not pictured).
My new favorite scent. I picked a few of these up on Gilt. I don't like to pay a lot for candles (note to self: learn how to pour your own) but these were worth it. Champagne and candles are among my favorite things in life. It's about time I combined the two.
Now Playing: "I Already Forgot Everything You Said" by The Dig
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (29)
- ► 2014 (83)
- Pinterest Monthly: July 2013
- Music Monday: Du Tonc
- Go Deep: Who Do You Think You Are? J.K. Rowling
- Missed Connections: Sending Signals Edition
- Quoteworthy: Charles Bukowski, 1920-1994
- Sun in Leo, July 22 - August 23
- Music Monday: Kodaline
- Jesse And The Rippers Forever!
- Want, Need, Wear, Read
- Luxe Living: A Touch of Copper
- Music Monday: MMX
- Recently Purchased
- My Favorite Things: Lanterns
- Luxe Living: Annie Brahler's Dream Closet
- Music Monday: Snake! Snake! Snakes!
- ever thine ever mine ever ours
- Chanel Haute Couture Show Fall/Winter 2013/2014
- Flick Pick: Tanner Hall
- Happy Independence Day!
- Music Monday: Daughn Gibson
- July 2013 Playlist
- ▼ July (23)
- ► 2012 (255)
- Krista Roman
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- I'm living life in beautiful Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I hold a journalism degree from West Virginia University. I have worked in television news, fashion marketing, PR, and cosmetic sales. My love for writing and sharing with the world my various passions is strong. One of my many ambitions is to be published and continue creating in the fields of digital and print media, literature and film. In my free time, I enjoy listening to music, going to concerts, reading, following Pittsburgh sports and traveling as often as possible. Some of my favorite things include beauty, style, architecture, books, tarot and astrology, thrifting and my shih-tzu, Ireland. If you have any questions or comments, I would love to hear from you!