Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Want, Need, Wear, Read
Want: Kate Spade Catherine Street Pippa Bag. The last thing in the world I need to is another purse. I told myself I wouldn't buy anymore until Christmas but I might cave and find this before the start of Fall. Hopefully by then it will be on sale. Those interior bows are too cute.
Need: A hair cut! It grows so fast. Because my hair is long and extremely thick, I tend to just throw it up in a bun or ponytail during the Summer months. The heat and humidity leads me to forgo a hair cut. When the time comes for me to actually style it and wear it down, I'm left being mad at myself for not getting it cut.
Wear: Earrings! I've been replenishing my jewelry box quite a bit. As usual, I'm loving studs (but also getting back into the idea of dangling). Opals, rough stones, blues/greens and citrines have predominantly caught my eye.
Read: Love & Misadventure by Lang Leav. Her poetry and drawings are inspiring. So beautiful.
Now Playing: "Black Skinhead" by Kanye West
*Gotta appreciate any song that mentions my last name (Roman) and my high school mascot (Trojan) all in one line!
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (29)
- ► 2014 (83)
- Pinterest Monthly: June 2013
- 100 Questions That No One Asks
- Go Deep: Jack White & Conan O'Brien
- Recently Purchased
- Music Monday: The Boxer Rebellion
- Sun in Cancer, June 21-July 22
- 25 Random Things... I Love About Summer
- Luxe Living: Outside... Your Comfort Zone
- Want, Need, Wear, Read
- Music Monday: Sara Jackson-Holman
- 25 Random Things... That Inspire Me
- Music Monday: Portugal. The Man
- Quoteworthy: Joan Rivers
- Music Monday: Eric Burdon
- June 2013 Playlist
- ▼ June (17)
- ► 2012 (255)
- Krista Roman
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- I'm living life in beautiful Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I hold a journalism degree from West Virginia University. I have worked in television news, fashion marketing, PR, and cosmetic sales. My love for writing and sharing with the world my various passions is strong. One of my many ambitions is to be published and continue creating in the fields of digital and print media, literature and film. In my free time, I enjoy listening to music, going to concerts, reading, following Pittsburgh sports and traveling as often as possible. Some of my favorite things include beauty, style, architecture, books, tarot and astrology, thrifting and my shih-tzu, Ireland. If you have any questions or comments, I would love to hear from you!