1. "Wish You Were Here", Pink Floyd.
2. "We Own the Sky", M83.
3. "Royals", Lorde.
4. "First Song for B", Devendra Banhart.
5. "Jane", Jefferson Starship (Wet Hot American Summer).
6. "Balance", Future Islands.
7. "Wicked Game", James Vincent McMorrow (Chris Isaak cover).
8. "The Loco-Motion", Little Eva ('60s).
9. "Holocene", Bon Iver.
10. "Intro", The xx.
11. "Mind Sex", Dead Prez. (Hidden track- wooo!)
This was a fun little Music Monday activity. I remember when I was in school, I'd always make mix tapes (and later CDs) for my friends and such. The last time a guy gave me one (a few years back) it was quite prolific- more like a box set. Mixes truly are one of the most thoughtful gifts that come straight from the heart. I'm a major lyric lover because I think that words are powerful. Music takes it to another level.