Tuesday, August 16, 2016
1. Houses. I can't get enough of looking at them. Every house for sale within a 10 mile radius- check. Houses featured in movies and television- always researching. Pinterest, Apartment Therapy, Design Blogs... I've become obsessed.
2. Ice Cubes. I know it's not a wonderful habit but chewing them is so damn satisfying when you're living without air conditioning.
3. Green Salsa. Love spicy foods. Really enjoying this as a snack.
4. New Music from some of my favorites: Bon Iver, Portugal. The Man, Father John Misty... Can't wait for the albums and hopefully some tour dates.
5. Football Season. It's finally back (sorta). My favorite time of the year is just around the corner! Looking forward to fall.
6. Men from Scotland. I've admittedly been around the globe via Tinder passport and Edinburgh seems to have the most concentrated group of "my type" in the English-speaking world.
7. My shih-tzu Ireland's fur is growing back in rather cutely from her Summer buzz cut. She looks like a puppy! So adorbs.
8. Stranger Things. I first heard about this show on my favorite conspiracy theory message board (don't judge). It's cool to see how popular it has become. Love the actors and the soundtrack.
9. G Wagons. As strong as my love affair is with Lana Del Lexus, I'm craving the boxy lines on these bad boys. Being higher up makes driving much easier. Keeping my eyes open for a black on brown model that is priced well. Dreaming.
10. Amusement Parks. I don't know why it never really occurred to me but Pittsburgh is relatively close to quite a number of them. Kennywood has always been more than enough to satisfy my thrill seeking ways but I've been thinking about road trips to the several parks in nearby states and regions (Cedar Point, Six Flags, Hershey Park, Busch Gardens, etc...).
Now Playing: "Smoke Rings" by Kristin Kontrol
- ▼ August (6)
- ► 2015 (29)
- ► 2014 (83)
- ► 2013 (232)
- ► 2012 (255)
- Krista Roman
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- I'm living life in beautiful Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I hold a journalism degree from West Virginia University. I have worked in television news, fashion marketing, PR, and cosmetic sales. My love for writing and sharing with the world my various passions is strong. One of my many ambitions is to be published and continue creating in the fields of digital and print media, literature and film. In my free time, I enjoy listening to music, going to concerts, reading, following Pittsburgh sports and traveling as often as possible. Some of my favorite things include beauty, style, architecture, books, tarot and astrology, thrifting and my shih-tzu, Ireland. If you have any questions or comments, I would love to hear from you!