Tuesday, April 23, 2013
April Showers Bring May Flowers
1. NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Tender Night. Lavender Lips are beautiful for spring.
*Revlon Gumdrop Lip Butter is actually my go-to.
2. Waterproof Eyeliner. When it rains, it pours. Don't let your makeup smear.
3. Furla Candy Bag. I have this in Steel (Grey). One of my favorites. Love this color combo.
4. Rain Boots. A must-have for yucky days.
5. Clear Umbrella. A quintessential wet weather accessory.
6. Tea & the Paper. Or a Sugar Free Red Bull and the Internet. Whichever.
7. Records. When the weather keeps you inside. No better way to spend the afternoon.
*Rainy Day playlist? Coming soon.
8. The Great Gatsby. Reread before the movie comes out next month.
9. Updated Trench. Love all jackets with leather/faux leather sleeves.
10. Spring Fragrance. Chloe smells like roses in bloom.
11. Essie Turquoise & Caicos. One of my favorites. Mints and Pastels are also the best.
Now Playing: "Friday On My Mind" by The Easybeats
*Before there was Tame Impala, there was The Easybeats.
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (29)
- ► 2014 (83)
- Pinterest Monthly: April 2013
- Music Monday: James Pants + Vex Ruffin = Krista
- Animal Totem: Opossum
- Countdown to Gatsby
- Rainy Day Playlist
- April Showers Bring May Flowers
- Happy Earth Day!
- Music Monday: Kurt Vile
- Steal the Look: Courtney Kerr
- Get Lit: A Few Magazines
- Recently Purchased
- Luxe Living: The Book Nook
- A Touch of Spring
- Like Totally For Sure: January-April 2013
- Music Monday: Lucy Michelle and the Velvet Lapelle...
- People Watching: Coachella Street Style
- Interview with the Vampire
- Want, Need, Wear, Read
- Music Video: James Blake "Overgrown"
- Music Monday: Fyfe
- Flick Pick: Before Midnight
- Flick Pick: Carrie (2013)
- Quoteworthy: Roger Ebert
- Want, Need, Wear, Read
- Music Monday: Elle King
- ▼ April (27)
- ► 2012 (255)
- Krista Roman
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- I'm living life in beautiful Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I hold a journalism degree from West Virginia University. I have worked in television news, fashion marketing, PR, and cosmetic sales. My love for writing and sharing with the world my various passions is strong. One of my many ambitions is to be published and continue creating in the fields of digital and print media, literature and film. In my free time, I enjoy listening to music, going to concerts, reading, following Pittsburgh sports and traveling as often as possible. Some of my favorite things include beauty, style, architecture, books, tarot and astrology, thrifting and my shih-tzu, Ireland. If you have any questions or comments, I would love to hear from you!